Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy BIrthday = shit !!! I'm getting old

Yesterday we got a birthday girl in town. She's one of my favorite. The birthday girl was sick but still celebrating her big day in a club. The birthday girl's broke for celebrating her big day, no thanks to a stupid tradition where the birthday ones got to treat their friends on food or liquors. Only happens in our beloved country. Here's the birthday girl.

I myself have experienced a very bad birthday celebration. It was my 27th birthday party and its a wrong thing to buy my friends 4 Jhonnie Walker Blue. And the present I got was 27 seconds of Blue Label non-stop gulping for each friend attending.

And after a few minutes, there I was. Collapsed on the couch fighting the urge to puke with my buddies hovering over me. The hang over was so bad on the next morning. Birthday never been a happy day for me, after spending a lot of money for celebrating it, getting bullied by friends, sadistic hang over, I still have to face the fact that I'm getting old.

Here are some funny quotes I found to lighten myself up from hang over:

-"Age is a number and mine is unlisted."
-"Looking fifty is great if you are sixty."
-"The more birthdays you celebrate, the lesser days you have to the grave."
-"To me, old is always 20 years older than I am."
-"Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese."

No comments:

Post a Comment